СССР: Днепропетровск
Лучше обращаться на: ты
Заход: 20 Nov 2023, 18:00

Questions:

About You and Your Family
1. Tell us a little about yourself.
2. Where do you live?
3. Do you own a house, or do you rent?
4. Where are your children now? Are they alone at home? Do your parents live in the same home?
5. Do you plan to bring them to Canada if your application is approved?
6. If not, who will look after them if you move to Canada?
7. What's your current status?
8. How long have you been married?
9. I don't when do you plan to marry?
10. Have you been previously married?
11. Do you have other children not listed in this application?
12. How would you rate your English language skills? How about French?
13. How well do your spouse and children speak English or French?
14. Have you ever been in trouble with the law?
15. Do your spouse and children support your plan to move to Canada?
16. Do you have family in Canada?
17. What would you do if your immigration application is rejected?

Job and Qualifications
1. Where are you working now?
2. What is your title?
3. What does your job involve?
4. Is this a full time or part time job?
5. How long have you worked at this company?
6. Have you had the same position since you started?
7. What jobs have you had prior to this?
8. Can you provide references?
9. Tell us about your educational background.
10. What qualifications do you have for your present job?
11. Were you trained before taking on this role?
12. How many people work in your department/company? How many work under you?
13. Who do you report to in the company? Could you give us their contact information?
14. What are your currently working on?
15. Would you say you are doing well in this company?
16. Why would you want to quit this job and head for an uncertain future in Canada?
17. Do you think you will easily find a similar job in Canada?
18. Do you think your qualifications are sufficient to help you find a job?
19. Do you plan to study further in Canada?
20. Have you had your qualifications assessed in Canada?

Financial Position
1. How much money do you earn at your present job?
2. Do you have any other sources of income? How much do you earn from those?
3. How much money do you have in the banks?
4. Can you provide bank statements for the last 3 years?
5. What other assets do you have? Property? Stocks and bonds? Gold?
6. What are your assets worth, approximately, at today's market rates? Do you have an assessment report?
7. If your immigration application were to be approved, would you sell your assets before moving to Canada?

What You Know About Canada
1. How much do you know about Canada?
2. What exactly have you heard about Canada?
3. Who is Canada's Prime Minister?
4. What is the capital of Canada?
5. Can you name some Canadian cities?
6. How many Canadian provinces can you name?
7. What is the name of the premier of the province where you plan to settle?

Immigrating to Canada
1. Why do you want to leave your country?
2. Are you prepared for the challenges that come with a move to a new country?
3. Why did you choose Canada? Why not Australia, New Zealand, the US or Britain?
4. What do you expect Canada to be like?
5. Which city in Canada do you want to go to? Why did you decide on that city?
6. Do you have family/friends in Canada? If so, where do they live?
7. Will your relatives/friends assist you after you move to Canada?
8. How do you plan to connect with your relatives/friends in you live in different cities?
9. How will you support yourself and your family before you get a job?
10. How much money do you plan to take with you to Canada?
11. How long do you think your funds will last you if you haven't found a job?
12. Have you found out about the cost of living in your intended destination?
13. Explain how you plan to find a job in Canada.
14. Will you be using the Internet for your job search?
15. What other means would you use to find a job?
16. There are so many job-seekers in Canada who are familiar with current industry practices. Why do you

About You and Your Family
1. Tell us a little about yourself.
2. Where do you live?
3. Do you own a house, or do you rent?
4. Where are your children now? Are they alone at home? Do your parents live in the same home?
5. Do you plan to bring them to Canada if your application is approved?
6. If not, who will look after them if you move to Canada?
7. What's your current status?
8. How long have you been married?
9. I don't when do you plan to marry?
10. Have you been previously married?
11. Do you have other children not listed in this application?
12. How would you rate your English language skills? How about French?
13. How well do your spouse and children speak English or French?
14. Have you ever been in trouble with the law?
15. Do your spouse and children support your plan to move to Canada?
16. Do you have family in Canada?
17. What would you do if your immigration application is rejected?

Job and Qualifications
1. Where are you working now?
2. What is your title?
3. What does your job involve?
4. Is this a full time or part time job?
5. How long have you worked at this company?
6. Have you had the same position since you started?
7. What jobs have you had prior to this?
8. Can you provide references?
9. Tell us about your educational background.
10. What qualifications do you have for your present job?
11. Were you trained before taking on this role?
12. How many people work in your department/company? How many work under you?
13. Who do you report to in the company? Could you give us their contact information?
14. What are your currently working on?
15. Would you say you are doing well in this company?
16. Why would you want to quit this job and head for an uncertain future in Canada?
17. Do you think you will easily find a similar job in Canada?
18. Do you think your qualifications are sufficient to help you find a job?
19. Do you plan to study further in Canada?
20. Have you had your qualifications assessed in Canada?

Financial Position
1. How much money do you earn at your present job?
2. Do you have any other sources of income? How much do you earn from those?
3. How much money do you have in the banks?
4. Can you provide bank statements for the last 3 years?
5. What other assets do you have? Property? Stocks and bonds? Gold?
6. What are your assets worth, approximately, at today's market rates? Do you have an assessment report?
7. If your immigration application were to be approved, would you sell your assets before moving to Canada?

What You Know About Canada
1. How much do you know about Canada?
2. What exactly have you heard about Canada?
3. Who is Canada's Prime Minister?
4. What is the capital of Canada?
5. Can you name some Canadian cities?
6. How many Canadian provinces can you name?
7. What is the name of the premier of the province where you plan to settle?

Immigrating to Canada
1. Why do you want to leave your country?
2. Are you prepared for the challenges that come with a move to a new country?
3. Why did you choose Canada? Why not Australia, New Zealand, the US or Britain?
4. What do you expect Canada to be like?
5. Which city in Canada do you want to go to? Why did you decide on that city?
6. Do you have family/friends in Canada? If so, where do they live?
7. Will your relatives/friends assist you after you move to Canada?
8. How do you plan to connect with your relatives/friends in you live in different cities?
9. How will you support yourself and your family before you get a job?
10. How much money do you plan to take with you to Canada?
11. How long do you think your funds will last you if you haven't found a job?
12. Have you found out about the cost of living in your intended destination?
13. Explain how you plan to find a job in Canada.
14. Will you be using the Internet for your job search?
15. What other means would you use to find a job?
16. There are so many job-seekers in Canada who are familiar with current industry practices. Why do you believe you can get the job ahead of them?
17. Have you been in touch with prospective employers in Canada with regard to your job search?
18. Do you know of any associations or licensing bodies related to your profession in Canada?
19. Have you attempted to contact them? If yes, what did they say?
20. What would you do if you cannot find a job in your field?
21. Would you seek government unemployment benefits while you are unemployed?
22. Would you return to your home country if you can't find a job?
23. Where do you see yourself five or 10 years from now?

Этот пост лайкнул(и) BSV

#2     Иммиграционное интервью в Канаду - вопросы и советы
Сообщение 10 Jun 2013, 09:10
Ursego Аватара пользователя
СОЗДАТЕЛЬ ТЕМЫ
Canada, Ontario
Стаж: 11 лет 7 месяцев 30 дней
Постов: 10707
Лайкнули: 3448 раз

GUIDELINES FOR PREPARATION FOR THE INTERVIEW

Interview for immigration to Canada is conducted to determine your suitability for permanent settlement in Canada. To convince the Visa Officer, the Knowledge about his requirement and its fulfillment, to his satisfaction goes a long way for a successful interview. To achieve your aim you must plan and prepare yourself for the interview under five distinct parts. Interview is an opportunity for you to market yourself. The interview is not meant to test your knowledge/ IQ but to ascertain facts mentioned by you is IMM008 form.

Part I : Know about Yourself

In this part, study what information you have given in the Form IMM 008. Each and every para- sub para should be known to you. You should be able to elaborate and satisfy the Visa Officer if any query is raised by him on the information supplied by you. You should be able to convince the Visa officer regarding the correctness of information, authencity of documents generally. The following information will be checked by Visa Officer:
(a) Dates of birth, marriage, education, passports and employment.
(b) Education record in detail including marksheets (study detailed syllabai also).
(c) Gaps, if any in education or employment will need to be explained.
(d) Sponsors and relatives.
(e) Family members
(f) Is the family accompanying or not, with reasons.
(g) Standard of English/French (if applicable)
(h) Co-relation of residential address with education/ employment record.
(i) Pay special attention to column 27 of IMM008 form is a must.

Part II : Know about Your Job

You should be able to answer all types of question related to your job to the satisfaction of Visa officer. His main thrust will be on technical details. How you handle your job and your contribution to it. Your job responsibilities and experiences gained will be verified during the interview. While preparing brief on your job responsibilities, corelate the same with the handouts/ captions given to you for the intended job in Canada. Your all answers must fit in to the job profile of intended occupation enclosed. In case you have frequently changed your job, then be prepared to explain.

You may acquire following additional knowledge also:
(a) Carry Company profiles.
(b) Job responsibilities in detail/appreciation letters and photographs/video cassettes of your work to support your experience.
(c) Turnover of the company.
(d) Employers details.

(e) Type of equipments / stores produced.
(f) Work force.
(g) How you fit into it.

Your knowledge of your profession must be thorough.

Visa Officer will also ask you what efforts you have made to find a job in Canada. You may talk about the assistance being provided by Global Placement Agency which is/ will be assisting you to find a suitable job in Canada.

Client must admit that it may take 2-3 months time to get a job in one's related filed in Canada and that too at much lower level as compared to one's present status in India. In the meantime, he/she will be willing to work on odd jobs on part time basis: that he/she is prepared to undergo additional training and courses upon landing in Canada.

Typical Questions

The Visa officer normally conducts the interview in a friendly manner. He does not expect you to answer all questions as an expert but he does expect a reasonable answer for whatever he enquires e.g.

Q 1. What preparation have you made to get a job in Canada?
A. Sir, I have acquired proficiency upto the level of fluency in English and /or upto the level of well in French. I have attended ______________duration Diploma/Certificate in Computer Programming/Autocad/_____________-language. Further to improve in my profession, I have gone through the latest magazines/books/Canada Employment Weekly/attended Seminars/Exhibitions etc.

I have also acquired sufficient knowledge about Canada, Canadian Market and ________. Over and above I have got my Professional degree/qualification assessed by the CCPE (Canadian Counsel of Professional Engineers)/PEBC (The Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada)/PRB (The Alliance of Physiotherapy Regulatory Board/CVMA (Canadian Veterinary Medical Association)/ Others.

Q 2. What efforts have you made to get an employment in Canada?

A. Sir, I have prepared Resume of my qualification and work experience. This Resume has been forwarded to _________________Employment Agencies in __________________Province. I have also forwarded copy of the same to Placement Services, which is part of Canada Incorp. Office in Toronto. I have received replies from ______________which are placed at pages ______to ________ of the folders. I am sure by the time, I get my landing papers, I would have got the reply. Even, if no reply is received, once I land in Canada, Placement Services Canada Incorp., will be introducing me to various employers. I am also like to be counselled and prepared by the Placement Services for interview with the employers for my job.

Q 3. What will you do if you do not get a job of your Qualification and status?

A. Yes Sir, I am aware that initially I may not get a job of my qualification and status. As I may have to undergo certain examinations and training for being recongnised in my profession. I have to start afresh in a new country. I am therefore prepared to do any Part time preferably related to my field. Simultaneously I will acquire/ upgrade my professional qualifications and gain experience of Canadian working. I am sure in a reasonable time, I will get a job of my professional line, qualifications and status.

Q 4. In which specific ways will you contribute towards the development of Canada?

A. Sir, I am a professionally qualified person and have vast experience in working on (subjects/ areas/ fields) as a ............................ (present occupation). During my present employment, I have acquired qualification (Computer/ French language/ achievements in profession). I have achieved (give specific achievements/ appreciation letters/ inventions/ designs/ proof of work etc.). I have therefore readily transferable skill for Canadian economy. I am definite that on my Immigration to Canada, I will prove to be a successful professional and be useful Citizen of Canada.

Part III : Assets and their Proof

You should carry all your original financial documents in a chronological order. The documentary proof regarding the value of Assets wherever required should be attached along with the document. Besides Sponsorship and financial help from Canadian friends/ relations, Visa officer wants to see your own financial status.

Balance/ Shares/ Securities/ Fixed Deposits etc.

Part IV : Know about Canada

General:-
Canada is multicultural, multilinguistic and country of Immigrants. Except for the first PEOPLES-THE INUITS all Canadians are Immigrants.

Before the French and English came to Canada, the Inuit were settled in every region of Canada.

The INUITS lived in the North. Most of cou You must have minimum $ 10,000 (Rs. 2.85 Lacs) equivalent money in the liquid form of Bank ntry men were involved in occupations akin to the area in which they were living like hunting-fishing-forestry etc.

FIRST PEOPLE over a period of time have worked to earn their identity in Canadian Society.
Canada was first created in 1867 when Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia and New Brunswick joined together. 1st July is therefore celebrated as official birthday of Canada.

First Immigration act was passed way back in 1869. Advertisement brought different people from all over Europe and Asia to come to Canada and settle down there. Blacks came from USA to escape slavery. During two wars refugees also came to settle in Canada.

Today Canada is a home for all immigrants from all over the world.

Canada is located in the upper region of Northern hemisphere (45o to 90o N) It has a long border with USA stretching to approximately 400 Km. Most of the population is settled along the border.

Size:-
It is approximately three times the size of India. It stretches Approximately 7000 Km from East to West. It is 2nd largest country of the world.

Economy:-
Diversified economy Natural wealth is forest, mines, rivers, lakes and agriculture.
It is a world leader in high tech specially in communication.

Climate:-
It is extremely cold and hot. Northern regions are more cold than southern part. It has four distinct seasons. Spring-April/ May, Summer Mid June to Aug., Autumn Sept. To Nov., Winter Dec. To Mar.

Population:-
Canada has a population of approx. 30 millions which is 1/30 of Indian population. It consists mostly of immigrants. Population is concentrated along the USA border or in small pockets.

Religion:-
There is no state religion. All religions are equally respected and people have freedom to persue whatever religion they wish to follow.

Political set up:-
Canada is a member of common wealth countries. By virtue of this Queen of England is the Constitutional head. She governs Canada through Governor General.

However in reality it has democratic set up with three parties that is Conservatives, Democratic and Liberals. It has two Houses:- House of Lords and House of Commons. Mr. Cheritan is the Prime Minister.

Govt. set up :-
It has 3 tier set up of government:-

Federal Govt:- Looks after Foreign affairs, Security, Investigation, Communication and Currency etc.

Provincial govt:- Looks after Industry, taxes, development of roads, health etc.

Municipal Corporations:- Looks after the Hygiene, Sanitation, Health and Local Community---etc.

Provinces:-

It has 10 provinces and tree Union territories.

1. British Columbia
2. Ontario
3. New Foundland
4. Saskat Chewan
5. Alberta
6. New Brunswick
7. Nova Scotia
8. Manitoba
9. Prince Edward
10. Quebec

Union territories:
1. North west territories
2. Yukon
3. Nunavut

Culture:-
It is a multicultural society. Medical is free for all citizens. It is Social welfare state.

Crime:-
Crime rate negligible. Racial discrimination is practically non existent. People are peace loving.

Discrimination:-
All people have equal rights under the constitution. People have equal opportunities in all walks of life. There is no discrimination on the basis of colour, caste or sex.

Language:-
People speak English and French. 73% of the population speaks English.

It is primarily an agricultural country. Fishing is also very popular. Industrially developed country. Information and technology is developed. Communication system is good.

Best Country of the world:-
Canada had been declared best country of the world by UNO upto 2001.
• Pollution free country.
• Thinly populated country.
• No discrimination/ all are treated equally.
• Religious freedom.
• Negligible crime rate/ peaceful country.
• Good human rights record.
• High employment rate.
• Democratic set.
• Fully developed country.
• Equal job opportunities for all.
• Life expectancy is high.
• Quality of life is better.
• Highly technical country.
• Per-capita Income is high.
• Country of Immigrants.

Fully Developed Country:-
Fully developed country means that it is utilising its natural resources with modern Technology to its best advantage.

• Fully developed roads, rails, airports, etc.
• Modern technology is in use.
• Industrial growth is high.
• Per-capita Income is high.
• Communication set up is modern.

Likely Questions:
(a) Why do you want to go Canada?
(b) Don't you like India?
(c) Why don't you opt for Newzeland/ Australia/ U.S.A. (while giving answere do comparison with a particular place?
(d) What do you understand by fully developed Country?

Part V : Relative / Close friend in Canada

If you have a close relative or friend who has sponsored you then you must know everything about him like - his job - marital status - No. of children, age and classes in which they are studying - Financial Income - Does he own a house - can he spare a room for you. You should therefore he is a position to answer questions such as, What sort of support you expect from your friend/ relative,
Why should he/ she support you,
Are you going to stay with him/ her,
Why are you going to stay with him/ her.
Relatives are only blood relation- You must carry proof of family tree in the form of education certificate and proof that blood relation residing in Canada in the form of landed immigrant documents/ SIN card/ citizenship card etc.

Part VI : Spouse

Your spouse will also be interviewed on the same lines. Therefore kindly prepare her/ him for questions such as,
Are you going alone,
Why are you not taking your wife with you,
What plans have you made for children's education,

General Question

Q 1. What is your destination in Canada? or Which city/ province you are planning to settle down and why?

Q 2. What assistance does provide you?

Q 3. How much money have you paid them?

Assistance provided by in India is given in Fee Agreement (kindly read). Assistance provided by Inc. in Canada is as under:-

- Reception at the Air port when I land
- Assist in applying for Social Insurance Number and Health Card
- Assist in opening up bank account
- Assist in becoming familiar with Canadian Life
- Assist in process of finding job, accommodation, educational institutes for children and other related matters.
- ***** has a hostel of their own. If need be I can stay there.
- They provide guidance on all aspects of settlement

#3     Иммиграционное интервью в Канаду - вопросы и советы
Сообщение 10 Jun 2013, 09:11
Ursego Аватара пользователя
СОЗДАТЕЛЬ ТЕМЫ
Canada, Ontario
Стаж: 11 лет 7 месяцев 30 дней
Постов: 10707
Лайкнули: 3448 раз

General Preparation

Prepare 3/4 Folders of your original documents as per given instructions

* One folder containing documents of your education, employment, job responsibilities and work experience etc.
* One folder containing information about your sponsor, relatives in Canada, Affidavit of Siblings, Proof of Marriage etc. (If the documents are in small number, then these should be made part of the first folder only).
* One folder as “Asset File”.
* One separate folder for the documents of the Spouse and the children if applicable.

Conduct at the Canadian High Commission/ Visa Post

* Dress up in a formal manner
* Appear at the reception at least 30-40 minutes before your interview time.
* Present your interview letter at the reception in original.
* You will be escorted to the waiting room / The counsellor by the representative of the Canadian High Commission.
* When you reach the Counsellor , exchange pleasantries, present your visiting cards, shake hands if offered and sit down when you are offered a seat.
* Sit slightly away from the Counsellor's table. Do not put your hands on the table.
* Take out your brief and folders and place it in front of you for presenting to the interviewing counsellor when asked / required.

Ettiquettes during the interview

* Look straight into the eyes of the interviewing officer.
* Listen attentively and give appropriate reply. If you have not understood the questions, say Pardon Sir/ Pardon Miss/ Pardon Madam.
* Address the Counsellor with proper respect such as “Sir/ Miss/ Madam”.
* Do not get into an argument.
* Present the information asked for verbally or through related documents, photographs etc.
* Replies should be -
- Positive
- Correct as already submitted
- Appropriate

Вам есть что сказать по этой теме? Зарегистрируйтесь, и сможете оставлять комментарии