Тема отпочковалась от
UR) Malaysia passenger aircraft (Boeing 777) has crashed (other reports indicate it was 'shot down') near the Russia border with Ukraine (town of Shaktarsk); flight was from Amsterdamn to Kuala Lumpur - Russia press
- Said to have been carrying 280 passengers and 15 crew members.
- Said to have disappeared from radar while traveling at 30K feet (cruising altitude).
- Follow up: Russia aviation official indicates that the airliner did not enter Russia airspace when was expected and crashed in the eastern region of Ukraine
- Reports indicate the plane was shot down by the BUK missile system: (a family of self-propelled, medium-range surface-to-air missile systems developed by the former Soviet Union and Russian Federation and designed to engage cruise missiles, smart bombs, fixed- and rotary-wing aircraft, and unmanned aerial vehicles)
- Follow up: Malaysia airlines and Govt indicate they have no information about the airliner that may have crashed