Req ID # 2656BR
Position Title: Project Coordinator
Work Location: Calgary
Company: ITT Bornemann
Job Description We are part of ITT Corporation. Bornemann Pumps is the market leader for Twin-Screw Pumps and multiphase pumps and one of the highest performing manufacturers of Progressive Cavity Pumps, which are characterized by their ruggedness and power.
The company has supplied pumps and pump units for Europe, the Eastern Europe, Asia, Central Asia, North and South America for many years: everywhere where crude oil, particularly heavy crude oil, hydrocarbons and chemical are processed.
We are currently seeking an experienced Project Coordinator who will report to the Project Management Lead . This position is responsible for supporting the Project Management team on a variety of on-going activities and resources, and will liaise with various stakeholders to provide a seamless, consistent approach to project delivery, analysis and reporting.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist project managers in gathering business requirements and budget planning tasks;
- Coordinate resources to help deliver projects within the budget and time commitments;
- Assist with the creation and execution of project work plans, and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements;
- Assist with managing project schedules, cost, and quality deliverables;
- With Project Managers' direction, identify and schedule required external and internal resources;
- Assist with the identification and documentation of the project/program level risks;
- Focus on communications and correspondence, including deciding on or recommending content, and act as a communication channel to facilitate timely and effective communications related to Projects;
- Manage project contents for the project management team, including obtaining approvals (decision records, change requests, gate reviews) and distributing the information to others within the team;
- Provide input and generate ideas to support the continuous enhancement and evolution of existing processes and tools;
- Maintain and develop administrative procedures and processes to respond to the projects' needs;
- Create purchase requisitions and manage the tracking of receipts through both electronic and hard filing systems;
- Maintain accurate monthly reporting specifically for timesheets, invoice coordination and subsequent approvals;
- Manage all project consultants information and monthly reporting of resource counts on capital projects;
- Must be willing to learn and take on new roles and challenges as required.
Skills and Experience Education/Experience:
- Minimum of a bachelor degree, diploma, or equivalent work and education experience;
- Minimum two to three years of relevant experience in project administration and coordination, with familiarity of project management principles;
- Completed or working towards PMP certification is preferred;
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills;
- Strong analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills;
- Understanding of project management methodologies;
- Ability to understand quickly new processes and related issues;
- Good relationship-building skills both internally and externally;
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities, requirements and timelines;
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision;
- Excellent computer skills - experience with Microsoft Project and knowledge of Microsoft Office
Minimum Education Requirements BS/BA Degree or Equivalent
Percent of Travel Required Less than 25%
Paid Relocation Available? No
Пишите мне в личку.