Freddy Аватара пользователя
СОЗДАТЕЛЬ ТЕМЫ
Canada, Quebec
Стаж: 9 лет 4 месяца 11 дней
Постов: 624
Лайкнули: 41 раз
Лучше обращаться на: Вы
Заход: 30 Nov 2018, 20:31
Претендент на пост президента США набирает невиданные обороты!

В соответствии с данными опроса общественного мнения, проведенного газетой Washington Post и телекомпанией ABC, американский миллиардер Дональд Трамп резко вырвался вперед среди претендентов на пост президента США от Республиканской партии.

До Клинтон ему, конечно, ему еще далеко, но кто знает, как ляжет карта завтра?
Мы все имеем право на ошибочные мнения, явные заблуждения, неприемлемые для других мировоззрения. Это не мешает нам быть законопослушными.

#2     Bravo, Sir Donald!
Сообщение 22 Jul 2015, 17:21
Canada, Alberta
Стаж: 11 лет 1 месяц 9 дней
Постов: 2132
Лайкнули: 978 раз
Заход: 21 Jul 2022, 12:03
Freddy писал(а) здесь:
До Клинтон ему, конечно, ему еще далеко,

А причем тут Клинтон? Ему с ней за номинацию в партии бороться не надо.

#3     Bravo, Sir Donald!
Сообщение 22 Jul 2015, 19:20
СОЗДАТЕЛЬ ТЕМЫ
Canada, Quebec
Kiska написал(а) здесь:
А причем тут Клинтон? Ему с ней за номинацию в партии бороться не надо.

Я имел в виду рейтинг популярности.
Мы все имеем право на ошибочные мнения, явные заблуждения, неприемлемые для других мировоззрения. Это не мешает нам быть законопослушными.

#4     Bravo, Sir Donald!
Сообщение 22 Jul 2015, 19:43
888 Аватара пользователя
Стаж: 9 лет 11 месяцев 4 дня
Постов: 8160
Лайкнули: 3779 раз
Заход: 17 Feb 2024, 15:20
Его шансы на номинацию примерно как у снежка уцелеть во включенной духовке
Не надо есть БЖУ. Надо есть мясо, яйца, рыбу, морепродукты, ферментированное и зеленолистовое.

#5     Bravo, Sir Donald!
Сообщение 26 Jul 2015, 15:03
Canada, Alberta
Amid the 16 (yes sixteen!) candidates for Republican Presidential nominee, there is one, and only one, that stands above the rest in terms of sheer un-filtered, un-political, and some would say un-presidential outspoken-ness. In an oustanding aggregation of abuse, The Hill has documented Donald Trump's Top 30 insults (so far in the 2016 campaign alone)...

In no particular order...

1. Former President George W. Bush: — “You mean George Bush sends our soldiers into combat, they are severely wounded, and then he wants $120,000 to make a boring speech to them?” asked Trump on July 9, after reports the former president charged a vets group for a speech. “Bush didn’t have the IQ [to be president],” he added on June 16.
2. Former Gov. Jeb Bush (R-Fla.) — “I’m not a big fan. The last thing we need is another Bush,” Trump said on June 16. Trump's account also retweeted an insult to Bush’s wife on July 4th: “@RObHeilbron: @realDonaldTrump #JebBush has to like the Mexican Illegals because of his wife.” It was later deleted.
3. Hillary Clinton — “Hillary Clinton was the worst secretary of State in the history of the United States," Trump told Business Insider. His account on April 16 also retweeted an attack on Clinton: “@mplefty67: If Hillary Clinton can’t satisfy her husband what makes her think she can satisfy America?” Trump said a campaign staffer was responsible and deleted the tweet.
4. Anderson Cooper — “What a waste of time being interviewed by@andersoncooper when he puts on really stupid talking heads like Tim O'Brien-dumb guy with no clue!” Trump tweeted on July 22 after his interview with the CNN anchor. During his interview, Trump told Cooper: "The people don’t trust you and the people don’t trust the media."
5. Bill Cosby — Trump said he believed the sexual assault allegations against the comedian, calling him "guilty as hell." “I’ve known him, and I’ve never liked him,” Trump said in a July radio interview. “I think he is a highly overrated guy, both in talent and in many other ways,”
6. Des Moines Register — After the paper called on Trump to drop out, he dismissed it as a "sophomoric editorial" and called their coverage "uneven and inconsistent, but far more importantly, very dishonest."
7. Forbes Magazine — “Why does a failed magazine like @Forbes constantly seek out trivial nonsense? Their circulation way down. @Clare_OC,” Trump tweeted on July 9.
8. Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) —"What a stiff, what a stiff, Lindsey Graham. By the way he has registered zero in the polls,” Trump said, at a campaign speech in Bluffton, S.C. on July 21. “A total lightweight. In the private sector, he couldn’t get a job. Believe me. Couldn't get a job. He couldn't do what you people did. You're retired as hell and rich. He wouldn't be rich; he'd be poor.” Trump also shared Graham's personal cellphone number and said he had begged him to help get on Fox News's "Fox and Friends." "What's this guy, a beggar? He's like begging me to help him with [the show] 'Fox and Friends.’” Trump said of Graham on "CBS This Morning," on July 21.
9. Jonah Goldberg — “Jonah Goldberg @JonahNRO of the once great @NRO#National Review is truly dumb as a rock. Why does @BretBaier put this dummy on his show?” Trump tweeted, criticizing the conservative columnist on April 20.
10. Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman — Trump said the Mexican drug lord would be no match for him. “Can you envision Jeb Bush or Hillary Clinton negotiating with 'El Chapo', the Mexican drug lord who escaped from prison? ...Trump, however, would kick his ass!” he tweeted on July 12. Trump later called in the FBI after a death threat from a Twitter account associated with Guzman.
11. Arianna Huffington — “The liberal clown @ariannahuff told her minions at the money losing @HuffingtonPost to cover me as entertainment. I am #1 in Huff Post Poll,” Trump tweeted on July 18.
12. Penn Jillette — After the magician and comedian criticized Trump, he responded on July 16, tweeting: “I hear @pennjillette show on Broadway is terrible. Not surprised, boring guy (Penn). Without The Apprentice, show would have died long ago.” He then followed up with, “I loved firing goofball atheist Penn @pennjillette on The Apprentice. He never had a chance. Wrote letter to me begging for forgiveness.”
13. Ohio Gov. John Kasich (R) — “What people don’t know about Kasich- he was a managing partner of the horrendous Lehman Brothers when it totally destroyed the economy!” Trump tweeted on May 20.
14. Charles Krauthammer — “One of the worst and most boring political pundits on television is @krauthammer. A totally overrated clown who speaks without knowing facts,” Trump tweeted about the conservative writer and Fox News contributor on June 4. A tweet a day later called him a "dumpy political pundit" and took issue with Krauthammer's support for the Iraq war. Krauthammer brought on Trump's ire by mocking his then-low standing in the polls.
15. Bill Kristol — When the Weekly Standard editor belittled Trump’s chances against Hillary, Trump responded on July 23, tweeting, “Bill, your small and slightly failing magazine will be a giant success when you finally back Trump. Country will soar!”
16. Mitt Romney — “Why would anybody listen to @MittRomney? He lost an election that should have easily been won against Obama. By the way,so did John McCain!” Trump tweeted of the 2012 Republican nominee on July 18.
17. Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) — “He’s not a war hero,” Trump said at a rally on July 18. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.” This followed a July 16 tweet saying, “@SenJohnMcCain should be defeated in the primaries. Graduated last in his class at Annapolis--dummy!” The insults came after McCain said Trump had "fired up the crazies" on immigration.
18. Macy’s — Trump called for a boycott after the department store dropped his men’s clothing line. "I hope the boycott of @Macys continues forever. So many people are cutting up their cards. Macy's stores suck and they are bad for U.S.A.,” he tweeted on July 16. “Boycott @Macys, no guts, no glory. Besides, there are far better stores!” he tweeted later.
19. Mexico — Trump lambasted the southern neighbor. “The U.S. has become a dumping ground for everybody else’s problems,” he said on May 30 at his campaign launch. “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.” The remarks led a number of businesses to cut their ties with him. He doubled down after the escape of a top drug kingpin. "It's a corrupt place," Trump said on July 17. "It's a terrible court system." "Let's put it this way," he added, "I'm not going to Mexico."
20. President Obama — Trump has long said he is not sure Obama was born in the U.S. and slammed his policies, calling him the "worst ever president." Obama hit back at the 2011 White House Correspondents Dinner, mocking Trump who was in attendance. But Trump hasn't let up. During the Baltimore riots in April this year he tweeted: “Our great African American President hasn’t exactly had a positive impact on the thugs who are so happily and openly destroying Baltimore!” He also Obama to leave office early and golf on one of his many courses. “If he’d like to play, that’s fine. In fact, I’d love for him to leave early and play. That’d be a very good thing,” he said at his campaign launch in June. After the Chattanooga shooting, Trump pressed Obama to lower the flag for the victims. "We have a president who just can't say a few words: 'Put the flags at half-mast for the five Marines that were just killed.' Why? Why? Why?” Trump said at a South Carolina rally on July 21. “It's almost like, does he read the papers? Does he watch television?"
21. Lawrence O’Donnell — “Dopey @Lawrence O’Donnell, whose unwatchable show is dying in the ratings, said that my Apprentice $ numbers were wrong. He is a fool!” Trump tweeted on July 16 of the MSNBC host.
22. Former Gov. Rick Perry (R-Texas) — Perry has been a tough critic of Trump's rhetoric on immigration. “Rick Perry failed at the border. Now he is critical of me. He needs a new pair of glasses to see the crimes committed by illegal immigrants,” Trump tweeted on July 5th. On July 16, he added, “@GovernorPerry failed on the border. He should be forced to take an IQ test before being allowed to enter the GOP debate.” "He's doing very poorly in the polls. He put on glasses so people will think he's smart. And it just doesn't work! You know people can see through the glasses," Trump said at a rally on July 21.
23. Former Gov. George Pataki (R-N.Y.) — Trump tweeted that Pataki "couldn’t be elected dog catcher if he ran again—so he didn’t!” Trump tweeted July 1. He followed up with: “.@GovernorPataki was a terrible governor of NY, one of the worst -- would’ve been swamped if he ran again!”
24. Karl Rove — Trump went off on the Republican strategist's record in 2012 record. “@KarlRove wasted $400 million + and didn’t win one race—a total loser.@FoxNews,” he tweeted on July 16, followed by “Irrelevant clown @KarlRove sweats and shakes nervously on @FoxNews as he talks ‘bull’ about me. Has zero cred. Made fool of himself in '12.” Trump even called out the network: “@FoxNewsYou shouldn’t have @KarlRove on the air—he’s a clown with zero credibility—a Bushy!”
25. Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) — “[Sanders] knows the country is ripped off. And I know the country is being ripped off,” Trump told The Hill on July 23. “The difference is that I can do something about it and he can’t. He’ll never be able to negotiate with China.”
26. Republican National Committee — “The RNC has not been supportive. They were always supportive when I was a contributor. I was their fair-haired boy,” Trump toldThe Hill on July 23. “The RNC has been, I think, very foolish.”
27. Chuck Todd —“I hear that sleepy eyes @chucktodd will be fired like a dog from ratings starved Meet The Press? I can't imagine what is taking so long!” Trump tweeted on July 12 about the "Meet the Press" host.
28. Univision — “@Univision cares far more about Mexico than it does about the U.S. Are they controlled by the Mexican government?” Trump tweeted on June 26 after the network cut ties with him over his immigration remarks. “Has anyone seen the financials of @Univision. They are doing really badly. Too much debt and not enough viewers. Need money fast. Funny!” he followed up on July 11.
29. The Wall Street Journal — Trump has had a long feud with owner Rupert Murdoch. After the paper questioned his candidacy, Trump tweeted on July 20: “The ever dwindling @WSJ which is worth about 1/10 of what it was purchased for, is always hitting me politically. Who cares!”
30. Juan Williams — “@TheJuanWilliams you never speak well of me & yet when I saw you at Fox you ran over like a child and wanted a picture,” tweeted Trump on July 3 of the Fox personality.

Perhaps just as troubling for The Republican Party...

Donald Trump leads in New Hampshire with 21% support of potential Republican voters, according to NBC News/Marist latest polls. Jeb Bush has 14%, and Scott Walker 12% in New Hampshire

#6     Bravo, Sir Donald!
Сообщение 26 Jul 2015, 16:05
Canada, New Brunswick
Стаж: 11 лет 3 месяца 8 дней
Постов: 1728
Лайкнули: 741 раз
Заход: 11 Mar 2024, 21:30
888 писал(а) здесь:
Его шансы на номинацию примерно как у снежка уцелеть во включенной духовке
Так ведь и у большинства других кандидатов шансы тоже мизерные, если не нулевые. Но если Трампу, благодаря имиджу этакого "правдоруба", удастся собрать достаточно многочисленную группу сторонников и сподвигнуть их не только лайкать в фейсбуке (или ворчать у телевизора,) но и голосовать на "праймериз", то варианты следующие:

• Стать "кингмейкером", сойдя с дистанции незадолго до "супер-вторника" и призвав сторонников объединиться вокруг одного из бескомпромиссных кандидатов - Скотта Вокера или Теда Круза, не дав таким образом победить очередному "носорогу" вроде Джеба Буша или Крисса Кристи.

• Гнуть свою линию, стремясь к тому, чтобы абсолютное большинство делегатов не заполучил ни один кандидат. Тогда, впервые за десятилетия, окончательный выбор остается за съездом, на котором делегаты Трампа окажутся весьма влиятельной группой. Удастся ли Трампу самому добрать нехватающие голоса или же он становится "кингмейкером" уже на съезде - это уже будет зависить от расклада.

• Идти на выборы, как независимый кандидат. О том, чтобы выиграть большинство выборщиков не может быть и речи, но вот оттянуть на себя достаточное их количество, чтобы абсолютное большинство (270 из 538) не набрал никто - это достижимо. Риск огромный (последний, кто на такое решился был Росс Перо в 1992 и 1996, и оба раза дробление голосов приводило к победе Клинтона,) но если удастся сыграть правильно и добиться нужного расклада, тогда (впервые с 1824 года) президента избирает Конгресс (причем из трех кандидатов). Понятно, что и там Трампу мало что светит, но возможность поторговаться будет, да еще какая.
А еще, скажу я вам, если благодаря Трампу, некоторые темы из опасных, а то и вообще запретных, станут снова предметом свободного обсуждения, если снова можно будет обсуждать будущее страны, не боясь, что твои слова тут же освистают всевозможные ревнители политкорректности (или если этих, освистывающих, хотя бы можно будет просто послать, как это делает Трамп,) то уже это будет огромнейшим достижением Трампа, равно как и неизмеримым благом для всей страны.

#7     Bravo, Sir Donald!
Сообщение 26 Jul 2015, 16:11
888 Аватара пользователя
Согласен со всем кроме
Graganyaarou написал(а) здесь:
Так ведь и у большинства других кандидатов шансы тоже мизерные, если не нулевые

Как это? У всех шансы нулевыми быть не могут, один из них номинацию получит :)

А насчет того что он возвращает к обсуждению много тем которые вытолкнуты из дискорса - это очень точно, и с моей точки зрения тоже главная заслуга Трампа.
Не надо есть БЖУ. Надо есть мясо, яйца, рыбу, морепродукты, ферментированное и зеленолистовое.

#8     Bravo, Sir Donald!
Сообщение 26 Jul 2015, 16:26
Canada, New Brunswick
Я говорил - у большинства. Их там уже с полторы дюжины набралось. Одного выберут, это понятно, еще несколько получат своих представителей на съезде, то есть хоть кое-то участие принять смогут, а остальные - так, покрасоваться...

#9     Bravo, Sir Donald!
Сообщение 26 Jul 2015, 16:35
888 Аватара пользователя
Ах да, сорри, неверно прочел, слово "большинства" выпало из поля зрения. Конечно, в любой гонке многие принимают участие прекрасно зная что никуда не пройдут... создают себе имя, выторговывают какие-то будущие сотрудничества когда выпадают в пользу другого кандидата и т.д. У него имя покрупнее и известности побольше, но все эти поллс за год до финала не очень много значат.

#10     Bravo, Sir Donald!
Сообщение 26 Jul 2015, 16:37
СОЗДАТЕЛЬ ТЕМЫ
Canada, Quebec
Graganyaarou написал(а) здесь:
если благодаря Трампу, некоторые темы из опасных, а то и вообще запретных, станут снова предметом свободного обсуждения, если снова можно будет обсуждать будущее страны, не боясь, что твои слова тут же освистают всевозможные ревнители политкорректности (или если этих, освистывающих, хотя бы можно будет просто послать, как это делает Трамп,) то уже это будет огромнейшим достижением Трампа, равно как и неизмеримым благом для всей страны.

Поддерживаю этот вывод.

#11     Bravo, Sir Donald!
Сообщение 28 Jul 2015, 00:17
888 Аватара пользователя
Прекрасная статья о Трампе

http://news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/rex-murphy-dont-blame-trump-blame-america

Парочка выдержек:

Is he more manipulative than President “you can keep you doctor, you can keep you plan” Obama? Is he less venal or arrogant than Hillary “it’s my server and it’s my State Department” Clinton?

It is the toxic atmosphere of political correctness that suffocates so many voices that enables a Trump, when he rants with full stream-of-consciousness abandon, to be seen as a plain speaker, authentic and different.

#12     Bravo, Sir Donald!
Сообщение 04 Sep 2015, 08:23
Canada, Ontario
Стаж: 11 лет 7 месяцев 4 дня
Постов: 10707
Лайкнули: 3448 раз
СССР: Днепропетровск
Лучше обращаться на: ты
Заход: 20 Nov 2023, 18:00

Trump: Nuclear deal forces US to defend Iran against Israel

Donald Trump says the nuclear deal with Iran will force the United States to defend Tehran in a war, even against Israel.

“You know, there’s something in the Iran deal that people I don’t think really understand or know about, and nobody’s able to explain it, that if somebody attacks Iran, we have to come to their defense,” Trump said on “CNN Tonight” on Tuesday.

“And I’m saying, does that include Israel?” the business mogul continued. “And most people say yes, they don’t have an exclusion for Israel.

“So if Israel attacks Iran, according to that deal, I believe the way it reads … that we have to fight with Iran against Israel,” he continued.
The GOP presidential front-runner called the deal “unsignable” and said he would have been a tougher negotiator.

“I like the idea of a deal, but they should have doubled up the sanctions for another couple of months, and they would have come to the table and they would have been begging to make a good deal,” Trump said.

The deal, negotiated between Iran and six world powers, puts restrictions on Tehran's nuclear program in exchange for lifting international sanctions.

Republicans are bringing a resolution of disapproval when Congress returns. The deal, though, is expected to survive. President Obama has vowed to veto any legislation that blocks the deal and has enough votes in the Senate to sustain his veto.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/252643-trump-nuclear-deal-forces-us-to-defend-iran-against-israel

#13     Bravo, Sir Donald!
Сообщение 04 Sep 2015, 09:07
United States of America
Стаж: 10 лет 9 месяцев 15 дней
Постов: 1162
Лайкнули: 261 раз
Заход: 07 Dec 2020, 14:15

#14     Bravo, Sir Donald!
Сообщение 04 Sep 2015, 09:23
Canada, Ontario
Стаж: 9 лет 11 месяцев 30 дней
Постов: 752
Лайкнули: 240 раз
Заход: 01 Feb 2019, 19:43
Ursego написал(а) здесь:
Trump: Nuclear deal forces US to defend Iran against Israel

Так вот почему Freddy так восклицательно-восторженно о нём отзывался:
Freddy писал(а) здесь:
Претендент на пост президента США набирает невиданные обороты!

#15     Bravo, Sir Donald!
Сообщение 24 Nov 2015, 16:45
Canada, Alberta
Donald Trump: 21 things the Republican believes
Donald Trump is the frontrunner in the Republican race to be the presidential nominee for next year's election. What are his policies and beliefs?

1. Arab-Americans cheered the attacks on 9/11.Trump repeatedly claimed that on 11 September, 2001, there were thousands of Arab-Americans celebrating in New Jersey after two planes flew into the Twin Towers. He says such public demonstrations "tell you something" about Muslims living in the US, however there are no media reports to back up the claim.

2. There should be surveillance on US mosques. Trump believes Muslims should be tracked by law enforcement as a counterterrorism initiative. He has walked back some comments about keeping a database on all American Muslims, but says he doesn't care if watching mosques is seen as "politically incorrect".

3. The US should use waterboardingand other methods of "strong interrogation" in its fight against the Islamic State. The candidate said that these methods are "peanuts" compared to the tactics used by the militants, such as beheadings.

4. Trump would "bomb the hell" out of IS. He claims that no other candidate would be tougher on the Islamic State and he would weaken the militants by cutting off their access to oil.

5. Create a simpler tax code.Trump wants anyone who earns less than $25,000 (£16,524) to pay no income tax. They would submit nothing more than a single page tax form that reads "I win". He would lower the business tax to 15%. He would also allow multinational companies keeping money overseas to repatriate their cash at a 10% tax rate.

6. Hedge fund managers are "getting away with murder" under the current US tax code. Trump found common ground with Democrats like Senator Elizabeth Warren when he said that hedge fund managers and the ultra-wealthy do not pay enough taxes. However, after the campaign released specifics of his plan, analysts argued that hedge fund managers would actually get a tax cut along with the middle class.

7. He wants to build a "great, great wall" between the US and Mexico. In some of his earliest campaign comments, Trump suggested that Mexicans coming to the US are largely criminals. "They are bringing drugs, and bringing crime, and they're rapists," he said. A wall on the border, he claims, will not only keep out undocumented immigrants but Syrian migrants as well. He also believes that Mexico should have to pay for the wall, which a BBC analysis estimates could cost between $2.2bn and $13bn.

8. A mass deportation of the estimated 11 million illegal immigrants living in the US should go into effect. Despite criticism that this idea is both xenophobic and prohibitively expensive - the BBC estimates $114bn - Trump says his deportation plan is as achievable as it will be humane. In addition, his immigration reforms would end "birthright citizenship", the policy that grants the children of illegal immigrants citizenship so long as they are born on American soil. He does not support creating a new path to citizenship for undocumented workers.

9. He and Vladmir Putin would "get along very well". In an interview with CNN, Trump said that Putin and Obama dislike one another too much to negotiate, but that "I would probably get along with him very well. And I don't think you'd be having the kind of problems that you're having right now".

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34903577

#16     Bravo, Sir Donald!
Сообщение 08 Dec 2015, 14:54
Canada, Alberta
Все форумчане, вероятно, слышали, что Трамп предложил " не впускать" мусульман в США. Сегодня Белый Дом заявил, что после этого заявления Трамп не сможет быть президентом.
Тем более интересна статья "Donald Trump's no-Muslims immigration idea right in line with U.S., Canadian history".

Here are five examples of the U.S. — and Canada — excluding immigrants based on their race, nationality or disability.
1.Chinese Exclusion Act of 1882
2. Immigration Act of 1917
3. Chinese Immigration Act of 1923
4.Immigration Act of 1924
5. 'Excessive demand'
The Canadian Immigration and Citizenship Act states "a foreign national is inadmissible on health grounds if their health condition might reasonably be expected to cause excessive demand on health or social services."
This wording has been used to bar entry of people with illnesses or disabilities.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/trump-immigration-laws-history-1.3355142

#17     Bravo, Sir Donald!
Сообщение 08 Dec 2015, 15:56
Canada, Alberta
Стаж: 10 лет 20 дней
Постов: 4641
Лайкнули: 2991 раз
СССР: Ташкент
Заход: 16 Nov 2022, 21:35
А разве Белый Дом решает кто может баллотироваться в президенты?
В этой жизни не важно как ты падаешь, важно как ты поднимаешься.
Бриллиант, упавший в грязь, все равно бриллиант, а пыль поднявшаяся до небес, так и остается пылью.

#18     Bravo, Sir Donald!
Сообщение 08 Dec 2015, 15:59
Canada, New Brunswick
Kiska написал(а) здесь:
Сегодня Белый Дом заявил, что после этого заявления Трамп не сможет быть президентом.
Интересно, на каком это основании?

#19     Bravo, Sir Donald!
Сообщение 08 Dec 2015, 17:06
Стаж: 9 лет 4 месяца 8 дней
Постов: 804
Лайкнули: 84 раз
Заход: 10 Jul 2022, 07:51
Поведение Трампа - всего лишь форма привлечения внимания. об этом уже не раз говорили

#20     Bravo, Sir Donald!
Сообщение 20 Dec 2015, 14:40
888 Аватара пользователя
Еще одно мнение о Трампе:

http://news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/conrad-black-in-defence-of-donald-trump

Можно думать что угодно о его позициях но несомненно что медиа перевирает их сплошь и рядом, превращая вполне осмысленное высказывание в исчадие ада.

Вам есть что сказать по этой теме? Зарегистрируйтесь, и сможете оставлять комментарии