The Serryua brothers may have entered into a contract to buy the Promenade Mall in Vaughan, Ontario, BuzzBuzzHome News has recently reported.
The company 1529749 Ontario Inc. submitted a proposed development plan to the city of Vaughan for the area North East of the Promenade Complex (Intersection of Bathurst and Centre Street).
The plan submitted to the city of Vaughan includes:
- Two 27-Storey residential buildings that will have an adjacent 6 Storey Podium
- Five 27- Storey residential buildings
- Two 2- Storey retail buildings
- 3-Storey parking structure
- Surface parking, Park, Amenity area.