Имя пользователя:

Пароль:

Список форумов ОЛИВЬЕ ИЗ РАЗНЫХ ТЕМ Международная панорама Израиль Просмотров: 560

Биби поблагодарил диаспору за поддержку

Эйн кмо баарец...
Сообщение 08 Aug 2014, 10:36
Ursego Аватара пользователя
СОЗДАТЕЛЬ ТЕМЫ
Canada, Ontario
Стаж: 11 лет 8 месяцев 1 день
Постов: 10707
Лайкнули: 3448 раз
СССР: Днепропетровск
Лучше обращаться на: ты
Заход: 20 Nov 2023, 18:00

Netanyahu Letter Thanks Diaspora for Support

Изображение

A Benjamin Netanyahu letter posted to Facebook today thanked the Jewish communities around the world for supporting Israel in recent weeks.

In the letter the Israeli Prime Minister wrote to the Diaspora: “The Jewish people always comes together to cope with challenges. Today is no different. ”

Read the text below:

“Over the past two months, beginning with the kidnapping and murder of our three teenagers, and continuing into Operation Protective Edge, the support of Jewish communities around the world has been a source of great strength for the people of Israel.

At the same time, we know that it has been a difficult period for Jews around the world, as many of you face increasingly virulent and sometime violent manifestations of anti-Semitism.

On behalf of the people and State of Israel, I thank you for your defense of our just campaign to provide sustained peace and security that all Israelis deserve. I ask that you continue to make your voices heard to counter the lies and libel directed against the Jewish state.

For our part, we in Israel will continue to stand by your side as you confront hatred and intolerance. Jews everywhere must be able to live proudly and without fear.

I have great faith in the Jewish people and the justice of our cause . I look forward to building with you our common future.

Изображение

http://www.jspacenews.com/netanyahu-letter-thanks-diaspora-support/

Вам есть что сказать по этой теме? Зарегистрируйтесь, и сможете оставлять комментарии